Starting at $2,499
With up to 12 cores of processing power, it’s the fastest Mac ever.
Mac Pro is the fastest, most powerful Mac ever. It features Intel Xeon processors, and can be configured with up to 12 processor cores.1 Powerful ATI Radeon HD graphics are perfect for advanced 3D modeling and rendering. You can add up to 64GB of memory, four PCI Express expansion cards, and up to 8TB of hard drive storage.2 And Mac Pro comes standard with OS X Mountain Lion, the world’s most advanced desktop operating system.1 Available as a configurable option from the Apple Online Store. 2 1TB = 1 trillion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
• Quad-Core or 6-Core Intel Xeon processor configurable up to 3.33GHz1
• Two 6-Core Intel Xeon processors configurable up to 3.06GHz1
• ATI Radeon HD 5770 graphics with two Mini DisplayPort and one dual-link DVI outputs
• Up to 8TB2 of internal storage with up to four Serial ATA 3Gb/s hard drives
• Up to 2TB2 of internal storage with up to four 512GB solid-state drives1
• Four full-length PCI Express 2.0 expansion slots
• Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad and wireless Magic Mouse
• Built-in 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
• OS X Mountain Lion
1 Available as a configurable option from the Apple Online Store.
2 1TB = 1 trillion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.